Which Rocky Mountain service dealer?

• After moving our SlingShot to Montana in the next month or so, for dealer service it appears that we will have a choice between:

ALLSPORT POLARIS HONDA
    350 Miles

19505 E BROADWAY AVE

LIBERTY LAKE, WA 99016

And

Guy’s Outdoor Equipment

383 miles

1701 Main Street

Lewiston ID 83501

Do any of you have any personal recommendations of which one would be the preferred service dealer?

Thanks,

Bill

• Wow, that's a bit of a jaunt. Hopefully someone will have some experience with one or both of those dealers. Glad to hear your keeping the Grasshopper though. Congratulations on the retirement. It sure takes a long time to get there...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Wow, that's a bit of a jaunt. Hopefully someone will have some experience with one or both of those dealers. Glad to hear your keeping the Grasshopper though. Congratulations on the retirement. It sure takes a long time to get there...

Thanks SlingLow, I have been back and forth so many times about if we really want to keep the Grasshopper being we will be so far from a service dealer, and having a much more restrictive riding season, where it's Justina that ultimately made the final decision to keep it. We are even going to the expense of installing another garage so to keep it undercover. I will be surprised if we will not have the only SlingShot in town, which will be fun again!

Bill

• I know it is a bit of a ride, but how many times have you really needed your Sling to be serviced by a dealer. Recalls, yes I go to the dealer, Parts, I order off the internet. Service I do myself. Find some local kid that wants to make a hussle if you are unable to do the work yourself. The Slingshot itself is not a motorcycle and nothing special other than the belt drive. It in reality is more of a car. Not being critical to you but that would be a lot of riding just for service

• To follow up a bit on my initial question of which dealer, I tried calling both concerning getting our SlingShot laser aligned starting with AllSport Polaris, where I was put on perceptual hold, so no contact there. I then called Guy's, got an immediate response, but unfortunately the answer was negative to getting an alignment.

Bill