Anyone know of a DECENT Sling for sale with the EcoTec?

• I'll be in Reno for Hot August Nights next week. Come on by! I actually got my 1st Social Insecurity check last month so I guess I can call myself retired. From what I've seen that means no more free time at all! A couple more years for Sara then we'll be free to move about the country.:desert_island::beach_with_umbrella::desert::snow_capped_mountain:

I find myself between jobs at the moment. I have found something that I believe will be better, more challenging and a better use of my skill set. I will start Monday. I plan to retire within 5 years and they know that. We are heading to VA/NC to visit my wife's family soon, taking our 15 year old granddaughter with us.

Congratulations on being Socially insecure!!

• I find myself between jobs at the moment. I have found something that I believe will be better, more challenging and a better use of my skill set. I will start Monday. I plan to retire within 5 years and they know that. We are heading to VA/NC to visit my wife's family soon, taking our 15 year old granddaughter with us.

Congratulations on being Socially insecure!!

15 year old at 6’4” tall