• just because I can I am going to toot my own horn

7/11/2017 was my first day of not drinking alcohol. Haven’t touched a drop since and yesterday made it five full years

:00008674:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• And why did you stop drinking alcohol. Personally, I enjoy a cocktail or 2. Never get tipsy though.

over the years I had allowed my alcohol consumption to get way out of control. It was no longer a casual thing I enjoyed. Decided I would rather put the money I was pissing away on beer into things that would be more beneficial and longer lasting.

• over the years I had allowed my alcohol consumption to get way out of control. It was no longer a casual thing I enjoyed. Decided I would rather put the money I was pissing away on beer into things that would be more beneficial and longer lasting.

Been there ... done that... I stopped in 1984 and than quick smoking in 1985

• Been there ... done that... I stopped in 1984 and than quick smoking in 1985

yep I quit smoking cold turkey January 2 1995 and never smoked again. At the time $20 for a carton just seemed too much. I just laugh when I see what people pay these days

• yep I quit smoking cold turkey January 2 1995 and never smoked again. At the time $20 for a carton just seemed too much. I just laugh when I see what people pay these days

Cold turkey put onto my Pit Boss smoker at 225 degrees for 6 hours is the best. Even better than some store cooked rotisserie chickens. :):):)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE