ZZP SLINGSHOT ACTION CAMERA MOUNT question...

• Could this fit on the other gaps in the roll bars?

I have this and when I read your question I went out to the garage to look and see if I can give you an answer - - just looking at it and the dimensions there is no way it could fit on the upper side openings, the hole in that gap is only 2 inches in length and the bolts in the camera mount are spaced a tad over 3 inched apart. you might be able to adapt it to the lower gap, nut your biggest problem is that the gap across the top is the same width top to bottom across its entire width where as the gaps on the sides are narrower at the top and get progressively wider as you go down toward the bottom - - - you would probably have to modify things to make it work and even then if you got it to mount it would be a weird angle to mount a camera

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Could this fit on the other gaps in the roll bars?

It would not fit in either of the side slots as they are a different size as are the angles. You'd need to really modify the mount for it to fit but like Edward said, even if you did get it in there, I am not sure any of the action cameras out there correct the image at a 90* mounting angle. While it is entirely possible I am wrong since I do not have the most current GoPro, I know my Garmin Virb and GoPro only flip the image when it is mounted upside down/180*.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• It would not fit in either of the side slots as they are a different size as are the angles. You'd need to really modify the mount for it to fit but like Edward said, even if you did get it in there, I am not sure any of the action cameras out there correct the image at a 90* mounting angle. While it is entirely possible I am wrong since I do not have the most current GoPro, I know my Garmin Virb and GoPro only flip the image when it is mounted upside down/180*.

Thanks for the replies.

For the record. I did not want the plates for an action camera. I thought I could mount a bar to add a soundbar. I have the Twist Dynamics Gull Wing top so I cannot mount it to the top bars.