Custom Exhaust

• Aftermarket exhaust systems for the 2020 and newer Slingshots are few and far between not to mention expensive. Does anyone have experience with a custom exhaust on a newer Slingshot. I want some noise, but don't want my warning lights going off... Thanks Todd

• Aftermarket exhaust systems for the 2020 and newer Slingshots are few and far between not to mention expensive. Does anyone have experience with a custom exhaust on a newer Slingshot. I want some noise, but don't want my warning lights going off... Thanks Todd

The good 'aftermarket' guys can't keep up with things for the older Slingshots, hopefully soon.

• We have one coming out for the 2020+ models soon. Hoping to have it at Maggie Valley if one of our vendors can get us one of the last pieces we are waiting on. I think pricing will be somewhere around the $1000-$1300 mark. It will look very similar to our existing exhaust below. A few of the challenges you'll run into is adapting something to the factory header, getting through the trans tunnel if you are thinking about doing a rear exit as the tunnel is much tighter on the 2020+ models, and quieting it down. The new prostar engine is much louder than the GM engine. All of it is definitely doable however. If you are going to go your own way I would definitely recommend finding a place that actually makes exhausts regularly and not take it to a muffler man type shop.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Are you doing any installs at Maggie Valley?

Possibly. We have a trailer setup for track side repairs we use at our race events which is great for doing installs. I am trying to bring that. However, we have a race we have 4 cars in that same weekend so it may be going to that. If I can get it I can do installs.

• Still waiting now for 3 years for a 2.5 boosted exhaust that is quiet and does not exit like existing rear exhausts. I think it's a dead issue.

We're working on one now. We are racking up test miles on it. It'll exit up front close to where the stock exhaust exits. Hope to have something for sale mid summer. If you're not running a ZZP turbo kit, it will require a small easy modification that any exhaust shop can do since our turbo sits about 2" higher than the other kits available out there. I've had a lot of people purchase our rear exit and have the down pipe modified at their local muffler shop with no issues.

• We're working on one now. We are racking up test miles on it. It'll exit up front close to where the stock exhaust exits. Hope to have something for sale mid summer. If you're not running a ZZP turbo kit, it will require a small easy modification that any exhaust shop can do since our turbo sits about 2" higher than the other kits available out there. I've had a lot of people purchase our rear exit and have the down pipe modified at their local muffler shop with no issues.

Running ddm supercharger . Sorry don't want to have to modify anything not included in the kit. :(

• Running ddm supercharger . Sorry don't want to have to modify anything not included in the kit. :(

Definitely not going to work with that setup. Our header does not clear the intake tube on that kit. All other companies that were making 2.5" exhausts that would fit that are no longer making them.

• Definitely not going to work with that setup. Our header does not clear the intake tube on that kit. All other companies that were making 2.5" exhausts that would fit that are no longer making them.

Yes you told me before. I still am hoping someone will come through with a quiet boosted exhaust exiting where gen1 sling exhaust exits with no cutting. Not holding my breath.