Reducing performance?

• Stock I got 27.5 MPG with the slingshot. With the supercharger using (and tuned) to the stock exhaust I still get 24.8 MPG. About 6 MPG better than my truck.Typically, between the slingshot and motorcycle I would go out for a ride two to three times a week. Many times stopping for lunch somewhere. With fuel prices and the rising cost of food both at the diner and grocery store & everything in between. Savings being depleted in the stock market I cut back to mainly local errands.

Frank drive the Slingshot out to La Porte and I will give you a job swinging a paint brush. That's how I'm filling my gas tank.

• When I first got my 2015 Slingshot, I got around 30 mpg. Adding the TD Top dropped that to around 28 mpg and adding my Hahn Stage 2 Turbo kit dropped it to around 26 mpg. My main vehicle is a 2013 Ford Edge SEL FWD with about the same HP from a 3.5L V6. in comparable driving conditions I only get around 16-21 mpg, so the Slingshot almost seems economical!:)

• Frank drive the Slingshot out to La Porte and I will give you a job swinging a paint brush. That's how I'm filling my gas tank.

Many thanks EJ. Myself and painting? Well I'll stay in NJ and keep your customers happy. ^^. Maggie Valley is just around the corner and approaching fast. I'm looking forward to the drive and event. I should get there Tuesday 31st. but will watch the weather and it it looks like rain Tuesday and the room is open a day early I'll see if I can change to Monday.

See you then!

• I get 29+ since supercharger added. Used to get 35. C7 vette gets 29-30.

I live in a highly populated area. It's not like being in the city but getting closer every day. Lots of red lights and short jaunts to the next light. Luckly I can use the sling to travel a few miles to get out of the mess. Worth every penny!