How do you stay entertained when you can't ride

• I feel your pain. We haven't been able to ride down here in Florida for DAYS. Temps will finally be in the high 70's today through the weekend. Going to have to put on sunscreen and enjoy my ride in an hour or so

We braved the elements here in NE Florida yesterday and rode down to American Legion #250 and had a couple beers while it was still 77F. We managed to head out before sunset and made it home without frostbite. :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

• Took a decent ride today. Tempos didn't get as high as they thought, but seeing temps hit 83 this afternoon was a sign that winter is over. So glad it (OUR winter) only lasted one week. But I did get a chance to make sure our heat worked in the house. Might have to turn the a/c on by the end of the month

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• My weather station shows a high of 85 here today, Tomorrow is work day at the hunting club I joined for 2022 and the high is to be in the mid 50s with off and on showers.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• It's been about 10 years since I last skied. My wife actually bought new skies and equipment yesterday. The equipment has changed dramatically in just a few years. From what the ski expert said I'd be shocked at the difference instantly. There's a major shortage of ski equipment at the moment. Perhaps I'll pick it up again next year but I'm sure at this point I'll be doing much gentler trails. :)