• My rear cap is a bib of a loose fit and easy to pop off without causing any damage so I decided to give something a try. Popped it off and gave it a quick pass on the buffing wheel - - - it actually worked better than I expected - not perfect, but at least the visable branding is at a minimum - - - if I can't find a better replacement I might have take the front wheels off and do the same in the front.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Geeze an I put Polaris and Slingshot stickers all over my new helmet. I wear a Slingshot hoodie and ball cap. I am a proud Slingshot owner. I also helps people who and to ask what is that.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Decided I like the polished look so I dismounted the front wheels and popped the caps off and did all three - - I like the look and other than my time its 100% free - - please forgive the unwashed Sling. Now if I could just find an affordable way to get rid of the "POLARIS" on the nose I could be advertisement free - - oh well at least it isn't easy to see

• Geeze an I put Polaris and Slingshot stickers all over my new helmet. I wear a Slingshot hoodie and ball cap. I am a proud Slingshot owner. I also helps people who and to ask what is that.

and that's one of the great things about The Slingshot and modding - - We all get to do it the way we want it 8o

I have a red Daytona 1/2 helmet no stickers or decoration. I also have a Daytona 3/4 helmet has an American flag skull with eagle wings on the back and says "Love it or Leave it"

• Yes - I am aware that I can just buy replacement Polaris caps, but I was hoping for something without the Slingshot branding - - I would think there should be generic aftermarket caps sold - - there have to be other brands of wheels that use the same size center caps

NOT SURE HOW YOURS IS BUT THAT SLINGSHOT LOGO WAS METAL AND I TOOK MINE OFF AND WAS JUST THE PLASTIC CAP AND PAINTED THEM AND ADDED THE BATMAN STICKER

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR