slingshots in Sarasota FL, Feb 2022

• Is anyone planning on going to the slingshot event in Sarasota Fl, this upcoming February? I have done booked me a place and never been, so to the ones who have is it a good event. Just needed to get away for a few days and this sounded like a good start.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• Is anyone planning on going to the slingshot event in Sarasota Fl, this upcoming February? I have done booked me a place and never been, so to the ones who have is it a good event. Just needed to get away for a few days and this sounded like a good start.

I went last year and thought it was more like a open house rather than an event. I think there were two vendors besides slingshotonly. Had a good time but wouldn't go out of my way to do it again. JMO

• I went last year and thought it was more like a open house rather than an event. I think there were two vendors besides slingshotonly. Had a good time but wouldn't go out of my way to do it again. JMO

thanks for your input sir appreciate it. this past month has been pure heck just looking for a little get away.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

Georgia and I have spent some time in the Port Charolette, FL area the last few years in Januaray. Weather a little warmer than Northern Indiana, so it's nice to have the Slingshot down just to get out and ride. Have meet so of the locals and know some of the 'Snowbirds' so it's a good trip. Sarasota will have enough people so you can get out and meet and enjoy some riding.