New Owner Western Pa.

• First time owner of a Slingshot. I ordered a 2021 R LE 5 speed manual in August and took possession in November . Only put 190 miles on it due to weather and work, but wife and I love it. Only mods so far are Llyods rubber floor mats and NRG peddle covers. Plan on lots of seat time this spring. Any riders around Pittsburgh hit me up.

• First time owner of a Slingshot. I ordered a 2021 R LE 5 speed manual in August and took possession in November . Only put 190 miles on it due to weather and work, but wife and I love it. Only mods so far are Llyods rubber floor mats and NRG peddle covers. Plan on lots of seat time this spring. Any riders around Pittsburgh hit me up.

Welcome to the 'World of Slingshot Insanity' Check out http://www.Slingshotrodasters.com for rallies comming up. Note Slingshots in the Smokies May/Jun 2022.

Welcome to our great Forum, from eastern PA.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• You've found the best forum for Slingshots. There are a ton of knowledgeable people here that will gladly help you with any questions they can. If there is anything we can help you out with, don't hesitate to reach out. Enjoy the new ride and definitely check out Slingshots in the Smokies. It's the best event all year hands down.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke