Other vehicles that use our wheel pattern....

• Many us at even 10 inches wish we would have went wider.

Thank you

Agreed. More is better and I would never go to a smaller rear wheel.

Thank you

Though does Shatneyman have the Corbin Saddlebags?

I do have saddle bags, "home made set up", but the tire is not an issue. According to an on-line calculator, I'm loosing about 9/16" on the passenger side and about 7/16" on the drivers side. So that is slightly off center. Next question is, if I used the same size tire, 255/35 20, what will the tire look like? Do I have the same contact patch on the road? I'm not into going fast or racing, heck, I think I spun my tires 2 times. My wife and I just cruise around and enjoy the ride. I'm too old for that. I'll leave that for you young guys. Thanks for your help

• Just have the seller or local shop shave the rear wheel from 42mm to 45mm and you will be center. Should work just fine and contact patch will probably be pretty similar. If are aren't worried about performance and you have some bags covering some of the wheels, it should work just fine.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• Leave the fronts the way they are and have them shave as much off the rear rim as possible. Usually they can take 3mm which would get you right back to center 45mm.

Careful on your choice of getting a pretty narrow rear wheel. Many us at even 10 inches wish we would have went wider.

Your knowledge always amazes me!!!