SlingMods FuzeBlock

• Finally got around to installing the fuzeblock today. Hardest part was snaking the hot wire from the battery to the engine compartment. The guy on the installation video said it took him about a minute to run the wire. BS. Took me 5 minutes just to find the spot he was talking about. There is a hole near the frame behind the driver’s seat that the wire can fit through, but I banged my head against the battery tray at least 5 times trying to find it. Finally ran a snake wire from the cockpit to feed the hot wire (and tube covering) through. Along the seat, up behind the speaker pod, and into the engine compartment. Probably took 5 minutes once I figured out how to get it through there. Did I mention that I had shoulder surgery a month ago, and laying on the ground was not helping? Anyways… the wire from the accessory plug in the glove compartment was easy, and I grabbed ground off the frame where the brake fluid fill is attached. I just did not trust taking one of two bolts out of the hood latch. My luck the thing would fly apart all over my driveway. I did mention to my wife (who actually was a big help with this) that I was well aware that one wrong snip and I would render a $27k vehicle useless. But, it’s in there and works!

I know it works, because I tested it on the other mod…

I had a video but it was too big.

Glenn

• Love your knight Rider light! I have been wanting one, but keep forgetting to measure the width of that opening. Did you use one of the standard 22" long kits? Since I now have the TD Ultimate Slingshot Bumper, I guess I'll still need to measure the center opening on the bumper.

• Love your knight Rider light! I have been wanting one, but keep forgetting to measure the width of that opening. Did you use one of the standard 22" long kits? Since I now have the TD Ultimate Slingshot Bumper, I guess I'll still need to measure the center opening on the bumper.

The kit is as it comes from slingmods. I didn’t take any special measurements.

• Sometimes when they get bored the troopers give tickets to motor cycle guys that have blue or red lights on their bikes. I have the Chaser lights on my Sling and have the red/white/blue spinning around my wheels hoping the LEO will at least be patriotic.

If the music is to loud you are to old.