The Real Deal ........

• i might have said this b4 on a thread somewhere on this forum BUT feel the need to say it again........that Performance clutch kit from DDM is the real deal......for my driving style the performance clutch has been performing up to par and it would have been the VERY FIRST MOD if i would have known what i know now, that GM oem clutch shouldn't have been in there to begin with..... Thanks again Dave@DDMWorks :thumbsup:

https://www.ddmworks.com/24L-P…tch-by-DDMWorks_p_64.html

• Mr. Moe. You are 1000% correct. But, EVERYTHING DDM Works manufactures or sells is the best. Like those old tv commercials that say "I test everything before my name goes on the box", Dave makes sure he does NOT sell CRAP of any kind. People can be assured that everything Dave sells will fit their application and will meet or exceed their expectations. His name and reputation is on the line on every part or service he does or sells. That's one of the reasons he's been doing mods for the ecotec engines 15 years or more (Dave can correct me on that number)

We're lucky to have his knowledge and experience as a trusted Vendor on this forum

I'm not just a forum member, but one of Dave's first buyer of his Slingshot parts going back to January 2015

My only regret is that I didn't meet Dave sooner.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE