LOCKING LUG NUTS

• Thanks Bigdog like all the suggestions.The club won't do me no good since I have a quick release wheel that will be in my room with me.But I had no idea Polaris had that security hand held control.Now I like that.....

I don’t have a removable wheel but I have the rest of the things I listed..Plus I just got the shifter lock but it’s not installed yet....it’s on my Big list of things to add....

• Insurance policy with theft coverage.

Got that BigDan12 Still don't won't to go through the hassle of it all.Plus I doubt I will find another 2019 or newer Sling for the amount they will give me for mine.These things depreciate like crazy,so I now I will not get what I have into it.If it happens it happens,just trying to protect myself best way possible.

• I don’t have a removable wheel but I have the rest of the things I listed..Plus I just got the shifter lock but it’s not installed yet....it’s on my Big list of things to add....

I do like those lugs with the weird pattern on them from Slingmods.Plus you can get them in colors,that's another plus.I feel the gear shiftier to park brake handle lock is one of the best things out there for security for the Sling.