Wheel Size: 20 or 22in for performance?

• @McClendons you can order the number you need. For example I ordered a 20x12 for the back and 19x9.5 for the fronts

Thanks. Was looking at some of the wheels I found on that site and others, and that is when I found the dual lug patterns. Trying to narrow in on what I want, and unfortunately most of the ones I like use the dual pattern. While DDM works did not say that was "bad", he did state typical in lower quality rims. Think I know what I need rim size wise, although still need to look at tire ratios. Thanks

• Thanks. Was looking at some of the wheels I found on that site and others

Get something that fits for you and something you like. I've seen high priced rims fail as fast as cheap rims. What's more important is the rubber you put on them. If you drive beyond your ability and can't keep it on the road, or can't miss that pothole, something will give. Enjoy your ride and be proud of what you have. Stay safe

• Get something that fits for you and something you like. I've seen high priced rims fail as fast as cheap rims. What's more important is the rubber you put on them. If you drive beyond your ability and can't keep it on the road, or can't miss that pothole, something will give. Enjoy your ride and be proud of what you have. Stay safe

Just as a side note about rims and where they are made. The ones from Polaris (at least the 2015 SL wheels) are made in China. I've had a wheel company insect their wheels and they would not rate them as being of high quality by any means. They are thin and not easily repaired. So based on that, almost any aftermarket wheel has to be equal or better quality than what Polaris used (or still uses)

(disclaimer: This is my opinion and mine only. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the moderators or administrator, or ownership of this forum)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE