Polaris Sturgis 2016 Slingshot Ride

• I just received an email from Polaris for their Sturgis ride, and wouldn't you know, the picture show the wife and I on the last Sturgis ride! I know that it doesn't matter to anyone,but we thought it was pretty cool. I'm kinda a hermit, so I figured I would tell you guys. My extended family. Oh, we're the one in front.

• I just received an email from Polaris for their Sturgis ride, and wouldn't you know, the picture show the wife and I on the last Sturgis ride! I know that it doesn't matter to anyone,but we thought it was pretty cool. I'm kinda a hermit, so I figured I would tell you guys. My extended family. Oh, we're the one in front.

Congrats!!!
    Just be sure they know where to send the royalty check......I'll be happy to let you use my mailing address if need be...... :00000019:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

Are they doing it again this year? Any details?

• The email I got was for pre-registration. The ride is on Aug 8, meeting at the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center in Rapid City. I'm sure they are on Facebook. I won't be able to be there this year. Just go on Facebook under Polaris and I'm sure they will have all the details. It was a blast last year.