Pad for Inner Wing Panel / arm rest

• Does anyone know of a pad for the inner wing panel / arm rest? My wife likes to put her arm up there, but complains it gets uncomfortable after a while because it is just hard plastic. Slingmods has a foam peel and stick solution, but looking for something with a bit more padding that might be more comfortable for her on longer runs. Thought about trying to fit one of those gel wrist pads that you see for keyboards, but not sure how it would hold up in the sun. Anyone know of a product for sale or come up with their own good solution already?

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• Are you talking about the console by the emerg. brake? If so go to DDM and they have what you want. A thick pad that fills in the cut out around the brake lever.

That was one of my black Friday purchases from them last year, and was really impressed with it! Haven't had a long ride yet but my arm is on that area all the time so should be nice and looks nice too!

• Are you talking about the console by the emerg. brake? If so go to DDM and they have what you want. A thick pad that fills in the cut out around the brake lever.

Nope, the panel on the exterior is what I'm looking for. She throws her arm up there like we are summer time cruising in my old "no air conditioner" pickup on the straights. She also told me it helps to brace her as we run through left hand curves. She reminds me that she doesn't have the steering wheel to hold onto if I get a bit too aggressive....

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• Nope, the panel on the exterior is what I'm looking for. She throws her arm up there like we are summer time cruising in my old "no air conditioner" pickup on the straights. She also told me it helps to brace her as we run through left hand curves. She reminds me that she doesn't have the steering wheel to hold onto if I get a bit too aggressive....

https://www.ddmworks.com/DDMWo…aris-Slingshot_p_769.html

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Nope, the panel on the exterior is what I'm looking for. She throws her arm up there like we are summer time cruising in my old "no air conditioner" pickup on the straights. She also told me it helps to brace her as we run through left hand curves. She reminds me that she doesn't have the steering wheel to hold onto if I get a bit too aggressive....

DDM has the thin pad for that area. I talked to Dave one time about making a thicker pad like the console piece, but so far no one makes the thick pad that I am aware of. I have often thought about getting someone that makes seat covers to make a thick pad for that area.