Alpha = AWESOME!!

• So, while the wife and I were in Maggie Valley, we met Henry from Alpha power sports, after purchasing my JRI shocks and some other powder coated parts, I explained to him I purchased my Alpha header from slingmods.com during there pre sale, and I was kinda bummed out that I didn't receive it before MV!

I already had the Alpha side exit exhaust sitting at my house just waiting on the header to arive!

Being that Henry is a stand up guy, he gave me my header in MV!

Once we got back home to Florida, I couldn't wait to rip the sling apart and have some fun!

By Tuesday night I was ready to roll, get out of work, pouring down rain, Wednesday night, same, Thursday night, same, Friday night, to many beers! Haha :00000436:

So tonight I was finally able to fire up the sling and take it for a spin, with the new Alpha CAI, Alpha header, and last but not least, Alpha side exit exhaust.....

WOW!

Not sure of the exact power increases but damn, it's very noticeable!! I am very happy with the sound and overall performance with these upgrades!!

So, to Henry at Alpha, thank you! You make some damn good products!

I already loved my ss! Now I REALLY love my ss! :00008040::00000441:

• @Slinger35 preach on brother!! Alpha's name is Alpha for good reason, it keeps them striving to maintain that TOP spot.

I agree with you on power felt. I had only the Alpha side exit and noticed a slight increase in power(wrecked in crash). I then only had the Alpha CAI on mine and didn't notice a huge difference in power, but with the Alpha CAI and Alpha Header I got in MV I felt a significant difference. I just added a Fab Factory hi-flo cat exhaust to the other two items and with an open exhaust (like most aftermarket exhausts) WOW is right.

To Alpha's credit, Henry offered to fix my side exit for me. My wife complained about fumes with the side exit. I never noticed them, but I don't sit over there and thought I'd try something new for her. Henry offered me a variable exhaust at a great price and I would have jumped all over it if the FF one was not already at my house waiting for install. I went with the Fab Factory because it was a one off/prototype at a greatly reduced price, which is something cool to have (it looks and sounds awesome). I really love the Alpha crew but I didn't want to look like a total fanboy. Which I am!
    A list of my Alpha wears....

Oil Cap
    Coil Pack Cover
    CAI
    Header
    Side Exit Exhaust
    Single Adjustable Shocks
    Transmission Dust Cover
    Skid Plate
    Manifold Heat Shield(gave to a Slinger after installing header)
    Hats
    Shirts

And a bronze grill coming soon, right @Turbosling ?

• I love me some Alpha!

Edited once, last by WOLF ().