Met EjFord and his wife and Canegrinder and his wife this evening

• EjFord and his wife made a stop in Orange Park Fl this evening on their way South on vacation and Susan and I met them and Canegrinder and his wife for a good chat. Susan and I then took EJ and his wife to dinner. All great people and we had a good visit. Must say this was my first meeting with a Slingshot owner and am looking forward to many more. Might have to get a trailer and make it to a rally or two.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• EjFord and his wife made a stop in Orange Park Fl this evening on their way South on vacation and Susan and I met them and Canegrinder and his wife for a good chat. Susan and I then took EJ and his wife to dinner. All great people and we had a good visit. Must say this was my first meeting with a Slingshot owner and am looking forward to many more. Might have to get a trailer and make it to a rally or two.

Don, Little slow finding this. Had a great time meeting you and Susan and Mr/Mrs canegrinder.

• I wasn’t so lucky I missed him by 5 min at the car show in Fort Myers. Sorry EJ. I have one more day to ride and then out for a couple months recovering with Gods grace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• E. J. I didn't know you were going to be that close to us. Did you not like our choice of restaurants last time? lol

Good company and a good restaurant. This year we went west on I10 and south. Hope all is well, did you sell your Slingshot, I know you were thinking that way?