I'm looking for a quieter exhaust

• Just be aware that you may experience the Touring exhaust getting bottomed out due to the pipe/tips exiting the Slingshot below the frame. The Sport exhaust doesn't have this problem, but does cost a little more. SlingMods has both models currently on sale.

• [quote='BKL','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9723-i-m-looking-for-a-quieter-exhaust/&postID=329211#post329211']

Just be aware that you may experience the Touring exhaust getting bottomed out due to the pipe/tips exiting the Slingshot below the frame. The Sport exhaust doesn't have this problem, but does cost a little more. SlingMods has both models currently on sale.

[/quote]

Correct, little lower now, gotta go slow over speed bumps.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• I'd suggest the Welter rear sidekick or stealth exhaust and leave the full baffles (some take them out or cut them shorter for louder exhausts). I wanted mine quieter as well, so left the full baffles in. I also have an exhaust dump on mine though, which is pretty loud, but I control that with the throttle, so when she is in with me, I just take it easy and it's nice and quiet.