PLUS 1 QUAD KITS, WHICH ONE SELLS BEST ?

• With five kits ordered recently , I'm thinking I'm seeing a pattern . Of the last three to roll out, thank you Iowa, Kentucky , and British Columbia, with one more leaving soon for a cool guy in New Jersey. There definitely has been a preference. All of them have chosen the most economical route to Quad Conversions, in that they have chosen the BASIC KIT Unassembled.

The BASIC KIT , $5,699.00 comes raw with all the parts included , but not assembled . This is the most economical path to Quad ownership. (If a person chooses to paint himself), there is a $1,300.00 savings for that and bolting together your own kit.(not installing) . If they choose not to paint and have to send it out for powder coating, ( maybe $300.00) they can still save themselves a grand or more for bolting on shocks, brakes, uprights, control arms and installing the driveshaft, E brake cables and speed sensor . The assembled BOLT ON KIT would have cost them $6,999.00

What surprised me most about five out of five going Unassembled , shouldn't have surprised me at all really. It wasn't the need to save a buck, as WTH, they're spending money on a Quad conversion ! It turns out it's just something they want to do ! a major modification like a Quad Conversion Kit can be very rewarding and knowing you did it all yourself, just increases that Pride of Ownership.

While we expect to see more of this trend continue, we certainly will sell assembled BOLT ON KITS as well and can offer complete Installed packages also.

Please Contact me direct , or post away, with any thoughts, concerns, or questions you may have

• Is that in Canadian dollars? (Say yes, say yes, say yes! :evil:)

This is a testimonial that there are lots of guys and gals in this community that can turn a wrench, and enjoy the hands-on approach to mods. Glad to hear you're moving some gear kev . Happy holidays to you!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)