NEW PLUS 1 QUAD CONVERSION FEATURED ON KILLBOY.COM

• Watch as Pro Driver, Darryl Cannon, Owner of Killboy.com puts the New PLUS 1 Quad Conversion through it's paces on the Dragon, for a Killboy Feature Video / Review. The run down was on wet pavement , the run back was drier.

caveat- Its a Killboy video, not an All Things Slingshot , therefore he controls the editing of the 2 hours of footage. Unfortunately the part where I explain what parts I manufacture, and that we purchase these chassis manufactured for us by a well known Tubular Chassis Manufacturer from Texas , then source our own , drilled and slotted rotors, diffs etc, was left out. Also in the last minutes what you don't see is an onlooker asking , Polaris makes this now ? No I explained , we have them manufactured for us and sell them aftermarket , astonished, he then asks, you make all this? to that I responded yes , in the context of we, not Polaris . Unfortunately the edited version doesn't display all .

• Thank you Trooper there has been a lot of interest in these Camaro based Quad conversions, Even in as far away places as the two Plus 1 kits I just sold this weekend to Iowa and B,C. Canada. Thank you Iowa and B.C.!

It doesn't surprise me the newfound interest in these Quad conversions. One only has to drive one once to experience it.

While this mod is not for all, as the three wheel version is an absolute blast in itself, and will serve most owners well. For those who dare, a whole new experience awaits you. The handling capabilities and the ability to utilize that new found traction coming out of the corners makes these, now affordable, conversions well worth considering by many.

Oh, and saying goodbye to the possibility of blown angle drives, seized wheel bearings, and that whiney belt noise is a comforting thought as well !

Any comments / thoughts, anybody ?

• Project 324 Update-

DF KIT CAR a company specializing in tubular chassis manufacturing and millworks , mainly their Goblin Kit Car, developed one of a few Camaro based Quad kits , known as the Project 324 . using their expertise in the tubular chassis industry, CNC millworks and Solid Works, thereby demonstrating to many of us, their tremendous abilities .

All things Slingshot, being familiar with the Doyle Family ventures, prior to becoming All Things Slingshot, was only too happy to fly down to Texas and visit with Adam and Lonny the moment they introduced their Quad Conversion endeavors. An agreement soon followed where DF kit Car would manufacture tubular chassis and millworks for A new line of Quad conversions known as the Plus 1, by All Things Slingshot. All Things would source their own Camaro diffs, drilled and slotted rotors, shocks, sway bars etc and be responsible for determining their own Specs , Options and Pricing.

Rumor has it, since then DF Kit Car has entered into some sort of agreement with at least one other Slingshot vendor, the details of which I am not privy to and do not wish to speculate on , That's Dave's story to tell.

With two established Slingshot Vendors using tubular chassis manufactured by DF Kit Car they decided to step out of the very demanding Slingshot retail industry and focus on their area of expertise being, tubular chassis manufacturing and custom Millworks.

All Things Slingshot is very excited about their newest product line, the Plus 1 Quad Conversion Kit and congratulates Adam and Lonny Doyle on their role in another successful product launch.

For details on the Plus 1 Quad Conversion Kit please visit,

https://allthingsslingshot.com…ad-conversion-kit-deposit

• a little wet sanding and buffing and they're ready to cast molds

I,m thinking a single rear fender too, probably wouldn't take much modifying . I asked Hodge today if he wanted me to pull a left from the new mold and bring it over to see what we could fit up on his Slingshot and he thought he was more interested in three , WTH

• Sneak Preview - New fenders,

Finally settled on this shape for the male plugs I carved up to produce production molds for the Plus 1 Quad Kits. I decided to carry on the Slingshot body theme of all angles, no traditional square look, right through to the fenders

kev Did you get the fenders fully completed?

• NJ SS HELL NO lol havent been able to get but an hour or two in on them on sunday mornings as I have to keep getting back to finishing backorders, but glady I,m catching up now and will get back at them . I did however get the production molds all made from those plugs , and bought the required small diameter tube bender , just have to get the tooling made up for the brackets now and slam around a set for a bit

• Plus 1 Quad kits keep rolling out the door with two recently arriving in Michigan and New Jersey ,And two more getting ready for Ohio and Coneticut. The logistics are everywhere, one went to Iowa and another to Canada.

One thing that surprises me, is there seems to be as many going North as South when there are at least ten times the Slingshots in the South.

Any ideas ? perhaps the shorter season guys with more of the inclimate riding in Spring and Fall are looking to enjoy the crappier riding seasons with four wheel traction and stability ?