Rear wind restrictor

• I am getting ready to have one of these made. Luckily somebody from this forum was kind enough to give me the pattern. Thank you so much and you two know who you are. They actually did all the work. I am going to get one made out of TuffPak which is similar to what Nascar windows are made of. Guys if you have a General Rubber and Plastics near you, they can make this stuff if you design the pattern so so so cheap. They once made me a windshield for a Vetter motorcycle fairing out of TuffPak for $22 when the windshield was $130 to buy. As soon as the weather changes and my work slows, I am going to get this done and I will post pictures and invoices.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• I am getting ready to have one of these made. Luckily somebody from this forum was kind enough to give me the pattern. Thank you so much and you two know who you are. They actually did all the work. I am going to get one made out of TuffPak which is similar to what Nascar windows are made of. Guys if you have a General Rubber and Plastics near you, they can make this stuff if you design the pattern so so so cheap. They once made me a windshield for a Vetter motorcycle fairing out of TuffPak for $22 when the windshield was $130 to buy. As soon as the weather changes and my work slows, I am going to get this done and I will post pictures and invoices.

All I see online for TuffPak are hardened cases. Are you sure that is the material name?

• All I see online for TuffPak are hardened cases. Are you sure that is the material name?

It's been years since I had the windshield made, I might even have it spelled wrong. If I can ever stop mowing, I will head over there to get it made. These people are so good to me, they will let me back Sling right up to shop and let me dry fit it before I leave with it. They don't even charge for the fab work, just the material. I go to these folks all the time for lawn mower belts, hydraulic hoses, and anything plastic, plexiglass, or otherwise.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• All I see online for TuffPak are hardened cases. Are you sure that is the material name?

Was at GRP today. TuffPak is the name of the material. It is some type of poly carbonate material. I will post a pic of the invoice once it's done. I should pick it up next week when I'm working near there.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• Doing some online research, there is a polycarbonate material named “tuffak” (no ‘p’ in the word). Just sayin’...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

123hotdog did you make your own? How did it turn out. I may try to make mine.