A comfortable and trusting ride

• Good morning, we took a lil adventure with the Grasshopper recently and while touring down the road it suddenly dawned on me on just how comfortable the SlingShot has become. The type of comfort that comes with trust and dependability. Having owned our Slingshot since early 2015, and having gone through all the early trials, tribulations, recalls and such, working out the bugs that typically come with the purchasing, and learning about, a newly concepted machine, there has been a natural underlying sense of apprehension when ever we took the SlingShot on longer rides. But this time while cruising the two-lane and back country roads, admiring the scenery, I became aware that I was actually just sitting back and enjoying the ride, that apprehension is now gone. The major issues that plagued the SlingShot initially have been rectified, I now know how to keep the drive system quieter, as well as dealing with other maintenance irregularities that come from owing a non-conforming tricycle. The Grasshopper has become a trusted member of the family with the promise of many future adventures.

Well, I just thought that I would just share this lil moment of revelation.

Bill

• Good morning, we took a lil adventure with the Grasshopper recently and while touring down the road it suddenly dawned on me on just how comfortable the SlingShot has become. The type of comfort that comes with trust and dependability. Having owned our Slingshot since early 2015, and having gone through all the early trials, tribulations, recalls and such, working out the bugs that typically come with the purchasing, and learning about, a newly concepted machine, there has been a natural underlying sense of apprehension when ever we took the SlingShot on longer rides. But this time while cruising the two-lane and back country roads, admiring the scenery, I became aware that I was actually just sitting back and enjoying the ride, that apprehension is now gone. The major issues that plagued the SlingShot initially have been rectified, I now know how to keep the drive system quieter, as well as dealing with other maintenance irregularities that come from owing a non-conforming tricycle. The Grasshopper has become a trusted member of the family with the promise of many future adventures.

Well, I just thought that I would just share this lil moment of revelation.

Bill

Bill how many miles do you have on the Grasshopper?