Lower Radiator Shroud

• Has anyone made a lower radiator shroud out of metal so they place compressor or small tank up there? Seems the plastic one would just bend under the weight.I got a Accuair Endo-CVT plate but too big to fit.:(

Thanks,

Phillbilly (aka Phillip Kastrup)

2016.5 Blue Fire SS SL LE (1 of 29 in Ohio)

Stock, CAI, Classy small mods in cock pit and wheels, MeanSling top, PeddleMax,reflective wheel stickers and 67 on the hood...

• Not exactly what i was talking about. Something like this Amazon.com: Polaris 2015-2016 Slingshot Shroud Radiator Lower 5450128 New  Oem: Automotive

Thanks,

Phillbilly (aka Phillip Kastrup)

2016.5 Blue Fire SS SL LE (1 of 29 in Ohio)

Stock, CAI, Classy small mods in cock pit and wheels, MeanSling top, PeddleMax,reflective wheel stickers and 67 on the hood...

• Not exactly what i was talking about. Something like this Amazon.com: Polaris 2015-2016 Slingshot Shroud Radiator Lower 5450128 New  Oem: Automotive

Mine is missing the side panels and gives the needed down force the Slingshot is missing at high highway speeds. The side panels are not needed with the aero front lip with it being made of metal and there are locations under the Slingshot to mount bracing too, but ok. Good luck.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Mine is missing the side panels and gives the needed down force the Slingshot is missing at high highway speeds. The side panels are not needed with the aero front lip with it being made of metal and there are locations under the Slingshot to mount bracing too, but ok. Good luck.

They do remove these to install a turbo

• Could be, I'm running a supercharger and larger radiator. So mine has been gone for some time. I have the back of the front lip angled up to force air into the radiator.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?