Check engine message but no light

• Slight engine smell almost electrical shortly after start up. Pulled off everything looked good did no5 shut off. Engine seemed to have slightly less power. No engine light just message. 0520230 31. After restart message went away as well. Thoughts šŸ™

• After a certain amount of time with the key in the Accessories position, the Slingshot will kill power to your electric steering motor to conserve battery power & will also generate that code. The code will go away on its own. Absolutely nothing to worry about.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Thanks! Ptsd, everytime I have a 3rd party do any work. Something happens. Recalls completed at dealer - 2 days later the surge tank fails. Obviously not related. Just had it switched to full synthetic but the mobile oil change company had to grab another tool to get the oil filter cap back on. I checked all his work but no one works on a car as well as yourself. I was coming down the canyon, could have been someone elses clutch or brakes I was smelling. I did have it in ACC trying to see if I could hook up my Galaxy buds to the headset function in the dash. Phone via Bluetooth to radio - radio to Bluetooth headphones. Is that possible even?

2016.5 SL LE Pearl white with factory red accent package. Utah based.