Greetings from Kip

• Hi all! It's been a while. I just wanted everyone to know I'm still checking in on the forums and still a Sling enthusiast as ever.

I've been thinking about how I wanted to deliver this post, whether anyone would remember me, and what to say. One of the last times I spoke, I was let go of the Polaris dealership I was working for, after a management change. And for a few years there it was a depressing time. I spent some time out of the industry, tried a different direction working with a toy manufacturing company, but I am happy to report, as of this summer, I have been working for a different Polaris dealership now in Grand Rapids, MI: Village MotorSports!

Unfortunately, Village is NOT a Slingshot dealership (don't worry, I'm working on them! 8)), but I'm still around! I wanted to say hi, since you guys were such an important and memorable part of my whole experience unveiling and selling the Slingshot, I thought you deserved a hello from me.

I hope everyone is well and enjoying life on three wheels!

My best,

Kip

• Welcome back Kip ! Let me know if you end up picking up the Slingshot line over there. I have a pretty good dealership program for mods. Our shop is also only about 20min away from you in Wyoming on 28th just West of Byron Center Rd. Congrats on the new job and being able to get back into the Motorsports industry!

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Welcome back Kip ! Let me know if you end up picking up the Slingshot line over there. I have a pretty good dealership program for mods. Our shop is also only about 20min away from you in Wyoming on 28th just West of Byron Center Rd. Congrats on the new job and being able to get back into the Motorsports industry!

Kyle D that's great, I wasn't aware there was an aftermarket builder so close, I'm all for supporting our local community and hope we can work together some day! I would love to pay you a visit sometime.

• Kyle D that's great, I wasn't aware there was an aftermarket builder so close, I'm all for supporting our local community and hope we can work together some day! I would love to pay you a visit sometime.

Let me know when you have some free time and I can give you the 10 cent tour of the shop. You can reach out here or the best way is to email me. My direct email is kyle@zzperformance.com

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Kip, The air is always a little sweeter after the storm. Glad you came thru the ruff spots. I do remember ordering a few small things from you in those days. Still very few mods but lots of miles and smiles.