Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• Breaking ATF news regarding braces. This is one of a couple videos I’ve watched on this topic this evening. They’re coming for us, one step at a time. This REALLY sucks...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• ATF pistol brace draft letter explained. This is REALLY important guys. This may affect many of us (I know it does me)... Please stay on top of this if you own any braced pistols or shotguns.

• Looks like ATF is backing down on braces -

Maybe (for the moment). I know 89 congressional members signed a letter to them today to cease and desist (but that carries no force of law). The whole thing is whacked. They gave 14 days for public comments - the law requires 90 days. ATF thugs drive me crazy (yep, short drive) - they are TOTALLY out of control. Breathing a sigh of relief for now...

They’ll go after something else now.

Thanks for the update!

I’m sure my letter to the ATF is what made them pull back...

:00008356:

• Biden isn’t the President yet.....or ever....calm down...

trump 46 will always protect the second amendment...

Trump lost - The electors from each state have cast their Electoral College votes - - and even if there were fraud in the general election its moot at this point simply because under the constitution the only vote that count are the votes of the electors selected by the states and they are free to vote anyway they want - they can even go totally against the popular vote for their state

you need to let it go before you have a stroke - Any idea that Trump will some how still be President next year is simply a conspiracy being pushed by the Illuminati - - -and you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Trump lost - The electors from each state have cast their Electoral College votes - - and even if there were fraud in the general election its moot at this point simply because under the constitution the only vote that count are the votes of the electors selected by the states and they are free to vote anyway they want - they can even go totally against the popular vote for their state

you need to let it go before you have a stroke - Any idea that Trump will some how still be President next year is simply a conspiracy being pushed by the Illuminati - - -and you

the final decision is made by the VP.....on January 6......

Trump warned you something big was going to happen before the inauguration....I would take that bet all day long...

Trump 46....China quid pro quo joe to gitmo...along with thousands of other swamp rats....

Second best Christmas ever.....get ready....

Could be our Christmas, Russian Christmas or Chinese Christmas....each is on a different day.

• the final decision is made by the VP.....on January 6......

Trump warned you something big was going to happen before the inauguration....I would take that bet all day long...

Trump 46....China quid pro quo joe to gitmo...along with thousands of other swamp rats....

Second best Christmas ever.....get ready....

Could be our Christmas, Russian Christmas or Chinese Christmas....each is on a different day.

no the decision is not made by the VP

The Vise President only presides over a joint session of congress where they count the electoral votes

The VP opens the sealed certificates and then hands them to tellers that have been appointed to read them

He cant object to them he cant do shit to change them - - other members of congress could possibly object, but not the VP

Please stop spreading you conspiracy theories you are only helping the swamp leaders keep us divided - - - you are being used

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• No turbo work this weekend giving buddy a break for Christmas...but I did get to the range today to zero this mossberg .223 bolt gun I bought for the wife years ago to hunt prairie dogs with and she's never shot it. Put a scope on it and it'll put five in a quarter at 100 yards. 2769 fps avg across those shots with a 3.7 standard deviation - for a cheap rifle this thing is pretty nice. I'm all set for hunting some coyotes with a fur trader next week. Market for fur sucks he said, but still wanted me using a .22 cal so he has smaller holes to sew up!