Switch accessories ideas?

• So now that I've been cleaning up my dash/wires and installing new equipment/accessories... I'm wondering what to do with some extra switches I have...

Here's some background:

2 switches have 2 positions (up/down) to control 2 accessories that you couldn't use at the same time.

1 of those switches control my headlights (using fog light kit), so another position is available... But it would be something I'd use during the day because at night the lights may come on, turning (whatever I decide) off.

The other switch controls my under glow/cabin LEDs, but again, it has the option to add something else that ideally would be used during the day or I'd just turn the LEDs off.

So.... I need ideas for possible daytime accessories? What could I add? Please list your ideas.

Thanks!

• You can put the demon eyes (red bulbs) on the headlight switch since they can't be seen with the headlights on anyway. I like the combo of the demon eyes and halos on the outside lights.

Forgot about those!... Great idea!

Ah... But I don't have stock headlights anymore... 😔

Can they be added to the center lights? I have a 2015 with the Hella brand I think?

• Forgot about those!... Great idea!

Ah... But I don't have stock headlights anymore... 😔

Can they be added to the center lights? I have a 2015 with the Hella brand I think?

I don't know. I installed mine on my 2015 and they went into a hole in the side of the stock can after removing a plug I think. I still haven't reinstalled them on my 2016. Slingmods or someone else here can answer that I bet.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)