Shawn @ SlingTunes

• I recently installed a Kicker AMP and a pair of powered subs along with the speaker pods with Rockford fosgate speakers. I had purchased a few plug in cords from sling tunes and was not having any success with getting the the Powered subs to work. After a call to Shawn, he explained a few things and recommended a BTDSP 46, I am not sure what it does but I reveived it and plug it in and everything works great, I just want to say Shawn was more than patient with me and he took every one of my calls even on Saturday evening. I just want to give credit and let everyone know of the positive experience I had with him.:thumbsup:

'It's about the ride not the destination"

• I purchased both kicker

Kicker 11HS8 (HS8) HideAway 8" Subwoofer with Enclosure and Integrated Amplifier

and

Jensen JMPSW800 200 Watt Marine Powered Subwoofer

I tried both and like the Jensen much better than the kickers so I returned them. I have them behind the seats mounted just under the compartments. On passanger side I installed the kit that moves seat 2 inches forward but it allows the passanger seat to recline a bit so no real space lost.

'It's about the ride not the destination"