Electrical Components Exceeding Neutrino Fuse Block despite being within amperage

• I'm going to have to remove some after-market electrical components. Despite being well within my Neutrino's amp limits, there is an overload when *anything* else turns on, such as turn signals, honking horn, air ride inflation. Everything shuts off then comes back on. Although the lights look pretty cool, I think it's time to remove most of them even though I thought those took very little power. They are always burning out anyway.

This is my last photo with my old wheels on. New wheels go on soon. Happy Halloween!

spooky.png

• Where did you get the hot wire for the neutrino? You are over loading the circuit....it’s not the neutrino...it the circuit you are using to power it.... the neutrino can handle 60 amps.....we do not have any 60 amp circuits. The largest is 50 amps and that’s powering the entire chassis. That means all the existing lights and accessories.

You need to read the new recall thread....where we are just discussing all

Safety Recall T‑19‑01

• https://www.slingmods.com/installation-harness-for-neutrino

I bought the harness along with the Neutrino.

I never get safety recalls despite asking my dealer to transfer ownership to me when I bought it second hand. I'll go read that thread now, thanks :)

So you hooked the install kit wiring directly to the battery?

Are you sure you don’t have a loose ground wire?

• So you hooked the install kit wiring directly to the battery?

Are you sure you don’t have a loose ground wire?

Yes directly to the battery.

I haven't checked the ground in a while. I recall making sure it wasn't on anything painted. I'd better check again when I get home, thanks for the reminder.........