Windshield cleaner

• I have 2 ea. 2015 wind screens, each with quite a few miles on them so I will try the Plexum on one and the Mequair's on the other. Maybe one will be better than the other.

I look forward to hearing what you think when you are done with this test - - options are good to have

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I just used the Mequiar's Motorcycle Plastic Cleaner/Polish on the oldest wind screen (the most miles) probably around 60,000 miles to 70,000 . This is actually a polish even though it is advertised as a cleaner/polish. Micro-abrasive and gently removes fine scratches and surface stains and light oxidation. It just might take multiple applications for the high mileage wind screen to actually look better. I also used the Plexus on the other wind screen, probably around 20,000 miles, it actually looks new compared to the other one after using just the Plexus on it. To me this is more of a cleaner and protectant.

• I just used the Mequiar's Motorcycle Plastic Cleaner/Polish on the oldest wind screen (the most miles) probably around 60,000 miles to 70,000 . This is actually a polish even though it is advertised as a cleaner/polish. Micro-abrasive and gently removes fine scratches and surface stains and light oxidation. It just might take multiple applications for the high mileage wind screen to actually look better. I also used the Plexus on the other wind screen, probably around 20,000 miles, it actually looks new compared to the other one after using just the Plexus on it. To me this is more of a cleaner and protectant.

On my F4 tinted 5+ with 85,000 miles --- my last cleaning I had to go over it several times with rubbing alcohol (to much cleaner/polish) and finished the Plexus. Couple of spots where the shield saved my head from a 'rock' --- that's what it's for. Generally looks very good.