where do u live

• That looks like a great place to live, no yard work,no windows to open, and the patina on the roof is priceless. Looks like plenty of ventilation, and who could complain about that front porch. Let’s have a rally there. At least we would mash the grass down so we could watch out for snakes.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• That looks like a great place to live, no yard work,no windows to open, and the patina on the roof is priceless. Looks like plenty of ventilation, and who could complain about that front porch. Let’s have a rally there. At least we would mash the grass down so we could watch out for snakes.

JUST SAYIN

And only a few more payment left and it is all mine :)

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• And only a few more payment left and it is all mine :)

Looks like you looked long and hard for such a mansion. Would be great picture with sling in front. Of course you would have to consult with neighbors, what 10 miles away.

Great pic of the way the used to live and simplicity. I like these old pics.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Looks like you looked long and hard for such a mansion. Would be great picture with sling in front. Of course you would have to consult with neighbors, what 10 miles away.

Great pic of the way the used to live and simplicity. I like these old pics.

JUST SAYIN

oh my neighbors the Kettles dont mind, just stay away from the still

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing: