New South FL owner - '17 SL LE Midnight Cherry

• Thanks for the welcome all.

In regards to the mods I was lining them up 2 years ago when I rented my first Slingshot and decided I wanted to purchase one. I did my first just a couple days ago - upgraded to white LED headlights. Hate the look of the factory halogens. Saw that the ones from the slingshot-specific shops were north of $180+ for both inner and outer sets. Did some research and saw that there were just regular H3 and H9 bulbs. Picked up these from Amazon:

Stark N2S Series [UPGRADED] 80W... B01LDZCQ02?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Went with the fanless design since I've read the fans on some of these tend to be a weak point. Simple plug and play - took about 20 minutes for all 4 bulbs. Attached are some before/after pics at night.

Was able to get a used Jmod clear hood insert for $20 - will have that installed this weekend. Then next up is the OEM alarm system which should be plug and play as well. Ordered off of Ebay with their 15% off flash coupon the other day for $275. Should have it in about a week. After that back to tackling the lighting and adding LED switchbacks, upgraded interior lighting, etc.

You guys weren't kidding when they say it's a mod pit ‍♂️‍♂️

• the wild cherry is a sweet version of the slingshot. This is the one I wanted but the dealer and me could not agree on price - we where very far off. This being my first cycle of any kind (just a car guy all my life) I was being very cautious.

In the end it is working out. They have a used 2016 with 200 miles on it. Someone purchased never rode it and 1 year later turned it in for a side by side. I saved about 8,000 from buying new.

Enjoy the wild cherry.