Warranty Question!

• Thought someone May know This. I Have a 2017 Sling i purchased in JUNE With a 2 year warranty I Did the 500 mile check up But I have 7450 mile missing the 5000 check up ,by 2450 miles lol. I guess i'm wondering if I take it in and i'm over the 5000 miles and they do find anything wrong that would normally be covered if I messed up? :/ Just Curious!! thanks

• I have never taken a vehicle in for a dealership oil change ever. I change all my vehicles right from new. They cant refuse a factory warranty due to that. Now an after market warranty they can make their own rules and i seen them deny a co worker warranty because he went over. It was spelled out in the after market warranty that the dealership had to do all maintance and at what intervals. So i wouldnt sweet it and just get it done

• Thought someone May know This. I Have a 2017 Sling i purchased in JUNE With a 2 year warranty I Did the 500 mile check up But I have 7450 mile missing the 5000 check up ,by 2450 miles lol. I guess i'm wondering if I take it in and i'm over the 5000 miles and they do find anything wrong that would normally be covered if I messed up? :/ Just Curious!! thanks

Make friends with your dealer service tech. Most of the dealers around are very good, get to know them...