Another storage Option

• I purchased the rear racks from Slinglow (great product, BTW) and added the Givi knock-off top boxes. They provide a decent and easy-to-use luggage solution when taking the Sling on weekend get aways. Boxes are inexpensive and seem to work decently (especially for the price). Quick disconnect with press of a button and handle for use as regular suitcase. Haven't had them out at extreme speeds or in pouring rain, but don't plan on using them like that anyway. This isn't the seller I used, but looks to be the same box I bought: 30L Motorcycle Tour Tail Box Scooter Trunk Luggage Top Lock Storage Carrier Case | eBay

• @rlynchtx that's a great looking setup! Can you tell us how the mounting plate for the boxes attach to the racks? I'm just wondering how sturdy that part of the system will be and if they are easy or hard to detach when not using the luggage. I have to say I'm surprised at the low price for the looks - nice find!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I used 1" stainless bolts, washers and nuts with nylon locks in them, as I plan on leaving plate on your rack. The boxes have two protrusions on the front that slide in to two slots on the base plate. Then you push the back of the box down until it snaps in place. The lock on the box prevents it from being removed when locked. When unlocked, you press a button to release the back part of box from baseplate, and slide it off baseplate. It isn't Fort Knox, but is as secure as the rest of the SS's on board storage.