F4 +3 Windshield

• Cypress, there is a difference in how the stock seats sit compared to the PRP seats, just my opinion we started with the W/S, then we added ruptured ducks top, then we added the PRP seats, I sit lower in the sling, with the PRP seats from the the factory seats, that did make a difference... I agree with BKL about the site issue.... we are in north Alabama if we can help you out on your issue let us know, when the weather gets right maybe we could hookup and ride... so you could see the difference for your self....... our sling is a 2016 and this is how we added our mods.....

Awesome and I may take you up on that offer. Would love to meet up someday regardless

• It's a F-4+3, I didn't trim the W/S to get the meansling top to fit, I added a 2 inch extension to the mirror mount which moved the a arm toward the rear away from the w/s.....and yes the meansling top is a awesome top.....

@larry, could you post a better picture of the mirror extensions? That really seems to solve the problem with the Mean Sling top. Where did you get them?

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!