F4 5" over stock windshield

• I currently have a 2016 SL LE with a Bullet Speed canvas top installed. I am looking for some feedback on the F4 5" over stock windshield from owners. I would like to know if it will fit with my Bullet Speed canvas top? I also would like to hear from someone with this same setup as to how it works in the rain? Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

• It will work with the Bullet Speed top. It will keep a lot of rain out of the cabin when compared to the stock, but you will still get some rain into the cabin. If you go to the gallery section I have a couple of photos on page two of the Pictures of our Slingshot section to give you an idea what it looks like. :00000455::BLACKSS:

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• I have that setup. Works Great in the winter to keep the cold out, Summers are brutal without the Baker wings. Rain... well that's a whole other story. Light rain, not an issue, Hard rain however, you'll have trouble seeing over the top and the rain will come in and loop over the top of the windshield and onto you. The Combination of the tall windshield (little air in the cabin) and the top will also create a vacuum effect in the rear and the rain that would normally go over you will be sucked back into the cabin the faster you go. Moral of the story...slow down and pull over if rain gets heavy. :thumbup:

• I currently have a 2016 SL LE with a Bullet Speed canvas top installed. I am looking for some feedback on the F4 5" over stock windshield from owners. I would like to know if it will fit with my Bullet Speed canvas top? I also would like to hear from someone with this same setup as to how it works in the rain? Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

Check with F4 as I believe they offer special models to properly clear certain Tops. Beware that the taller windshields may also bring some exhaust fumes depending on your exhaust configuration. F4 was offering a modified Honda Gold Wing windshield vent for improved airflow.

• I have the F4 +5 with Baker wings, no top yet.

After one full year of riding with stock windshield and the F4 for another year, found out my mileage dropped from 25 mpg to 23 mpg. Only difference is the windshield.