angle drive leaking again

• Took my 2016 sle to my new dealer in Lawton OK to have brake failure light fixed again, and to have angle drive leak checked, already had seals replaced once now polaris has decided to replace whole drive, said they were known to have problems it's good that I am still under warranty dealer said the drive alone would be over 1600 plus labor, ouch!! thanks for stepping up Polaris and Lawton Motorsports. Now the wait begins, wonder how long to get a new drive.

• Got the Slingshot back today New Angle drive is so much quieter, has a high pitch noise at around 70 mph but that seems to be quieting down too, probably a small bur on gears, mechanic said this is a completely different part number than the old drive.He also said that the old drive was in bad shape and that polaris wanted them to ship it back to them did not give any details but said it was a mess, replaced all sensors on brake master cylinder, adjusted brake switch, changed brake fluid out and bled system so far no more failure light.I am a happy camper now I will be ready in time for Christmas rides for the kids in Vernon and the lighted parade.:-)
    P.S. very impressed with Lawton Motorsports in Lawton Oklahoma so far.

• Took my 2016 sle to my new dealer in Lawton OK to have brake failure light fixed again, and to have angle drive leak checked, already had seals replaced once now polaris has decided to replace whole drive, said they were known to have problems it's good that I am still under warranty dealer said the drive alone would be over 1600 plus labor, ouch!! thanks for stepping up Polaris and Lawton Motorsports. Now the wait begins, wonder how long to get a new drive.

Angle drive is $1750, as of last year, plus labor. Took me two months to get a replacement.

Drive it like you stole it. Depending on the failure mode of the angle drive, pushing it might take out the belt too. Get the most out of your warranty.