Survey, Who Has Turkey Left

• We weren’t sure how many people were going to show up so I bought a 22.81 lb Butterball turkey. Only 5 of us ate dinner... ;( I’ll be eating turkey for a while! We had a bunch of people show up for drinks & dessert though! :thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• We had a slow roasted prime rib roast and yes we do have some left

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yesterday, I got to deal with ALL my holiday leftovers, as well as everything else, when my 1 yr., 2 week old 30 cubic foot Kenmore elite refrigerator took a dump- It was delivered to me 11/16/16. They are pretty sure it is the compressor.......... Sears extended warranty is as worthless as our Congress. Parts have been ordered- ETA Dec 7th.....WTF. Freezer was jammed to the hilt with meat & shrimp, scallops, etc. So- my "options" They will credit me $150 for a mini frig- I can pick it up from Sears today....... HOWEVER, after searching all the Sears locations within 50 miles, there is nothing bigger then 3 cubic feet in my area. Again- WTF. Last night- gave away as much as I could of the mostly still frozen good stuff. Threw away probably $400 -$500 worth of fresh food and condiments- it had been at about 50 degrees for more than 18 hours. You don't realize how much money you have invested in food, until you have to dump it all- a fortune in condiments alone! Today, I throw away all the "cheap" meats- hamburger, chicken breasts, sausages, pork chops, etc. Good quality food is probably the one thing I spend way too much $$ on, but if I am going to have a steak- it damn well better be a rib-eye or better. I eat low-carb- so lots of fresh veggies and meats.
    Wasting food goes against every fiber in me- I was raised being told that I had to finish my supper- "there were starving children in Europe".
    This has been a shi##y way to deal with holiday leftovers. It will be an interesting next 10 days. X(

• Yesterday, I got to deal with ALL my holiday leftovers, as well as everything else, when my 1 yr., 2 week old 30 cubic foot Kenmore elite refrigerator took a dump- It was delivered to me 11/16/16. They are pretty sure it is the compressor.......... Sears extended warranty is as worthless as our Congress. Parts have been ordered- ETA Dec 7th.....WTF. Freezer was jammed to the hilt with meat & shrimp, scallops, etc. So- my "options" They will credit me $150 for a mini frig- I can pick it up from Sears today....... HOWEVER, after searching all the Sears locations within 50 miles, there is nothing bigger then 3 cubic feet in my area. Again- WTF. Last night- gave away as much as I could of the mostly still frozen good stuff. Threw away probably $400 -$500 worth of fresh food and condiments- it had been at about 50 degrees for more than 18 hours. You don't realize how much money you have invested in food, until you have to dump it all- a fortune in condiments alone! Today, I throw away all the "cheap" meats- hamburger, chicken breasts, sausages, pork chops, etc. Good quality food is probably the one thing I spend way too much $$ on, but if I am going to have a steak- it damn well better be a rib-eye or better. I eat low-carb- so lots of fresh veggies and meats.
    Wasting food goes against every fiber in me- I was raised being told that I had to finish my supper- "there were starving children in Europe".
    This has been a shi##y way to deal with holiday leftovers. It will be an interesting next 10 days. X(

I feel your pain and know what you're going through. During hurricane Irma, we lost power for a little more than two days along with $18,000 of damage to the house. The insurance company is denying the two night hotel stay even though we were ordered out in a mandatory evacuation. Gee, I thought that "loss of use" in the insurance policy would have covered that expense. But the worse part is they're also denying paying for "food spoilage for loss of power" since the power failure was not caused by an issue with our delivery system. Unless we can prove that the loss of power effect OUR home first, they won't pay. How (expletive deleted) stupid can they be?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Wow @NatomasSlingshot1 l started this just as a funny way of saying ,I am so tired of turkey. Man that really sucks that no one at sears can help you quicker. Maybe as they could at least give you a loaner, even off the scratch and dent aisle. Sorry for your loss of food and money. Hope you get resolve soon.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I feel your pain and know what you're going through. During hurricane Irma, we lost power for a little more than two days along with $18,000 of damage to the house.

During Hurricane Frederick, the great outdoors moved into the house, via the roof, and I had no power for 5 weeks, no running water for 6 weeks. I had a hand pump, a coleman cook stove, and a cooler. Apparently I was a hell of a lot younger, tougher, and much more adventurous then.............
    Sorry for your loss- hurricanes are why I no longer live on the gulf coast.