Western CT Ride!!

• Going out in a few to do errands..Fam can all go together, but to nice, I gotta take Sling out! I'll take one kid...Meet wife and help shop, then swap kids and take a scenic ride home, then yard work :S

Of course Monday is looking terrible 100% chance all day of storms....So much for myself and lady getting out...

She wants in next sunday if weather holds...I said the guys gotta allow it :00008356:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I left CT at 7:30am and drove 280 miles to the top of Cayuga Lake. It was sunny and 86-94 degrees most of the ride. I will have to dodge some thunderstorms for the next two days but the ride home on Tuesday should be a perfect day to ride.

• Was beautiful yesterday!!! I could of rolled all day, but had a ton of work to do to prepare for our party/ BBQ today. Got about 70 miles in. Pulled into North Haven plaza and had people come up , Pics/ questions (I don't like not knowing who was near it while in store-need the BULLDOG alarm!!)....then shot over to BJ's to meet wife, same deal..Got about 10 thumbs up driving & " Nice machine, toy, what is that called" while @ lights.....

Beautiful out again right now, gotta go do a few quick errands so gunna take it out again!!!!

• Looking at Sunday's weather, I can't believe we picked another shitty Sunday. Looks like 90% chance of rain. Both this Saturday and the previous one were great while both Sundays sucked. If we have to reschedule, let's do it on a Saturday - maybe we'll have better luck.

• Looking at Sunday's weather, I can't believe we picked another shitty Sunday. Looks like 90% chance of rain. Both this Saturday and the previous one were great while both Sundays sucked. If we have to reschedule, let's do it on a Saturday - maybe we'll have better luck.

Wife and I are planning to ride Sat..kids have games both @ 9:30, we're hoping to dish them off @ grandparents after and ride from 11:30 on.....We are getting BONED!! I can't believe this weather killing our plans again! I see 100% rain/ thunder etc. I believe in a week or so my Saturdays are clear!!!

• I wish it was pouring rain!!! This little bit here, a little there, is pissing me off!!! Just enough to mess with our plans!! Mother nature can be a cruel bitch at times! Clearly, she is NOT a Slingshot enthusiast!!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• I can do next Saturday!

Unfortunately for me, I'm gonna have to bow out of any rides in the next month at least! My weekends are jammed up, now that we're getting things together on the water. If anyone, at anytime, can do anything during the week, I can set aside an afternoon for a ride!! Even a full day if I have enough notice. But @BONES would have to go also. Because right now, my RED SS is green with pollen!! And I don't have time to clean it!!
    If he goes, nobody will look at mine!!! :00008172:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• I can do next Saturday!

let's see what happens with weather. Maybe meet up? I know I have a picnic later in day. As of now a week away, but rain all weekend...this is really starting to piss me off! I'm gunna sell Sling soon if weather keeps being crappy :00008862::00000024:

(Maybe not)

• Mmmm, may become sick next nice day!!

Unfortunately for me, I'm gonna have to bow out of any rides in the next month at least! My weekends are jammed up, now that we're getting things together on the water. If anyone, at anytime, can do anything during the week, I can set aside an afternoon for a ride!! Even a full day if I have enough notice. But @BONES would have to go also. Because right now, my RED SS is green with pollen!! And I don't have time to clean it!!If he goes, nobody will look at mine!!! :00008172:

• let's see what happens with weather. Maybe meet up? I know I have a picnic later in day. As of now a week away, but rain all weekend...this is really starting to piss me off! I'm gunna sell Sling soon if weather keeps being crappy :00008862::00000024:

(Maybe not)

No, don't sell it! I mean, if you're that frustrated and upset, ok, but don't sell it!

You should, however, consider donating it, maybe a charity or something. I would be happy to come pick it up, even in the rain, and take care of that onerous task for you. I just want to help you be happy again.

• I'm out this weekend coming up. I'm going to Americade in lake George. If anyone wants to go let me know it's going to be a great time.

Taking Sling? Every year for 4 years straight we had plans on Bikes & it rained. Some of us stayed behind others got soaked who road...I would love to go! Friday camp fire..I was looking to ride maybe Sat ( BBQ @ 4) Sunday saying rain go figure????

Have a good time!!!

• No, don't sell it! I mean, if you're that frustrated and upset, ok, but don't sell it!
    You should, however, consider donating it, maybe a charity or something. I would be happy to come pick it up, even in the rain, and take care of that onerous task for you. I just want to help you be happy again.

I just wanna get together with the Ct guys to Ride!!! And weather has ruined every planned ride!!!

He who takes Sling inherits wife, credit card bills also :D:whistling: