We will travel with our SS to Orrville OH can we meet other members?

• I'll go next week with my honey to OH (Orrville) for a businesses trip, is anyone interested to meat up like @roadog1aj? Where I go is like jelly.

Oh Damn!!! Bad timing for me my friend sad-squared
    My brother & I will headed down to my dad's place in Florida next week. We need to get down there and help him with his house and my step-mom. She fell and broke her hip during the hurricane and has been going through some tough re-hab ever sinse.
    Dorene & I would have loved to meet up with you and your lovely Barbie again!!!! We have been to the "Jelly Factory" several times and love it.
    Hopefully you will be making a return visit another time??? We would love to meet up if so!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Oh Damn!!! Bad timing for me my friend sad-squared My brother & I will headed down to my dad's place in Florida next week. We need to get down there and help him with his house and my step-mom. She fell and broke her hip during the hurricane and has been going through some tough re-hab ever sinse.
    Dorene & I would have loved to meet up with you and your lovely Barbie again!!!! We have been to the "Jelly Factory" several times and love it.
    Hopefully you will be making a return visit another time??? We would love to meet up if so!!!!

Adam sorry to hear about the misfortune about your step-mom.
    I know I'll (we) gonna be in Orville again. Also I also can get some extra jelly or jam for you and the family.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Adam sorry to hear about the misfortune about your step-mom.I know I'll (we) gonna be in Orville again. Also I also can get some extra jelly or jam for you and the family.

Thanks for the well wishes Dieter!!!
    Our daughter just came back from there about 4 weeks ago and brought us a few choices of jams & jellies, so we're good!!! Thanks for the offer though!!!

Not sure if you've been to this place while you were in Orville in the past, but it is a fantastic store to visit, and not far from where you will be:
    Lehman's Hardware Store | Order Online

If money was no problem, we would buy a complete kitchen make-over from this place!! It's a wonderland of cool hardware and house-ware stuff

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi