Engine options?

• Now that there's been power upgrades for the stock engines vie turbo's & supper chargers, plus a coupe V-8's and the Honda Sticker Dick has, has anyone considered dropping in a V-6. A Chevy Camaro in stock form can be had with a 335 hp engine.
    Seems to me a V-6 would fit fine, have a pretty good horse power to weight ratio, and could be set up with a stock trans or newer multi gear box, even auto trans at affordable costs?
    Another question for those who swapped engines? Is traction control on the Slingshot lost or is it retained?

• Now that there's been power upgrades for the stock engines vie turbo's & supper chargers, plus a coupe V-8's and the Honda Sticker Dick has, has anyone considered dropping in a V-6. A Chevy Camaro in stock form can be had with a 335 hp engine.
    Seems to me a V-6 would fit fine, have a pretty good horse power to weight ratio, and could be set up with a stock trans or newer multi gear box, even auto trans at affordable costs?
    Another question for those who swapped engines? Is traction control on the Slingshot lost or is it retained?

I am pretty sure if you use the Haltec system all the nanny stuff is good to go
    Not sure on the V8 but I bet @Turbosling would have that answer

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!