UNDERGROUND FENDER SPEAKER PODS

• I just ordered me a set of fender speaker pods and was wounding if any body has a set? If so How did you run your speaker wires? from what i can tell i will have to drill a hole in the side of the fender to run them. I am getting ready to install a rockford fosgate marine radio and speakers. Thanks.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• Check the RadioWiring.PDF I posted here - http://slingshotinfo.com/index…nt/38687-radiowiring-pdf/, Post # 1. Post # 13 also shows the new radio I installed in place of the Bluetooth setup. I just finished wiring a Clarion XC2410 amp I installed to boost the speaker output.
    PM me if you have any other questions about how I ran the wires.
    I just realized you were asking about the UA fender pods and I originally thought you were asking about the SSVWorks roll-hoop pods, but I'd still run the wiring the same way under the dash to the outside of the Slingshot. I'd also recommend using some type of wire quick-disconnect in case you need to ever take things apart w/o pulling all the wring. I'd keep the quick-disconnects under the dash to minimize problems with water getting into the wires. That way, you only have a short length of wiring going from the inside of the cockpit to the external speaker pods.

Edited once, last by BKL ().