Public Storage?

• @MiM that's awesome. You're no longer in Houston huh? I grew up in the Houston area but stayed in SA after discovering it in the military. As for the SS, I'm trying to make a mad dash to get a new trailer setup to pick it up this Friday. Pulled the trigger on it late Friday afternoon after somewhat local dealership flaked out on me. If I have to wait a week, I will but that means my mods list will only grow in the meantime lol I'm sitting here watching The Auto Firm With Alex Vega and they are building a SS for some singer named Teyanna Taylor (never heard of her I'm definitely getting old). Alex has a huge team of builders but unfortunately I've seen SS's here on the forum that can give his custom build a "no-go". I think the only feature that I haven't seen on the forum as of yet is the auto shifter..but I'm sure it's here somewhere lol

• @MiM that's awesome. You're no longer in Houston huh? I grew up in the Houston area but stayed in SA after discovering it in the military. As for the SS, I'm trying to make a mad dash to get a new trailer setup to pick it up this Friday. Pulled the trigger on it late Friday afternoon after somewhat local dealership flaked out on me. If I have to wait a week, I will but that means my mods list will only grow in the meantime lol I'm sitting here watching The Auto Firm With Alex Vega and they are building a SS for some singer named Teyanna Taylor (never heard of her I'm definitely getting old). Alex has a huge team of builders but unfortunately I've seen SS's here on the forum that can give his custom build a "no-go". I think the only feature that I haven't seen on the forum as of yet is the auto shifter..but I'm sure it's here somewhere lol

Ummmm, @Turbosling has had and has been offering auto shifting for a couple years now. :thumbup: