Headlight alignment

• I noticed big scrape marks on top of my headlight brackets under the hood...like the hood has been banging on the bracket at some point...now since then I installed the hood hinge extenders and did major hood adjustments to get it to fit and work correctly...I think I accomplished that,...but I still don't know if the hood is hitting the headlight bracket...I don't think it is....but riding last night I noticed the middle headlights are shining on the ground about 5 feet in front of the SS.....could those brackets have gotten bent from previous abuse? And could that be the reason they shine on the ground?

I know my dealer was trying to get the hood to fit correctly but I think they failed miserably ...from all the playing around I had to do. And I don't think they adjusted the head light aim ....when they finished.

I'm going to have to find a level place with a wall so I can do some serious headlight alignment...I hope the bracket isn't bent out of shape...

I had another lighting issue happen yesterday.....I got in to ride and started the SS ...the turn signal indicator in the speedo was on and I couldn't tell when the flashers were blinking...the light just stayed on steady....I pulled over and checked to see if the turn signals were working....the left side blinked and the right side didn't....now I just added a bunch of lights so I don't know if it's something I did or just a glitch.

I turned of the SS and started it again and everything worked perfect.....anyone else have this happen?