June 11, 2017 - Welcome to Wisconsin

• Per Joe Bentz ....... Keep June 11 open for a full day ride to Devils Lake St Park near Baraboo, WI. We will leave Nielsens at 10:00 am with the main group. There will be spots picked out along the way for others to join the route. We will be taking a five minute ferry ride across Lake Wisconsin, just north of Lodi .This area is full of hills with lots of twists and turns.You flatlanders will think the hills are mountains.
    We will not be stopping for breakfast but potty stops will be included. Gas tanks full to start the day. More to follow. Bring a ss friend along.

• per Joe B .... There are changes made for the Bad SS ride on June 11th. We will depart from Walgreens on hwy 50 in Lake Geneva just west of hwy 12. Departure time will be at 10:00 sharp . Two meet up locations will be at the BP gas station on hwy 16 and F in Xionia at approx 11:00. Spot#2 will be at Culvers on hwy V and I- 94 in De Forest at approx 11:30. Next is the ferry ride across Lk WI. Then a twisty up and down hill ride before lunch that Chad Nicks will have set up for us.
    Please let me know if you are planning on making this ride. Thanks.More when I return from Maggie Valley and the SS in the Smokies.

• JOE B just posted this ...... Final plans are set for the Sunday all day ride. Meet and greet at the Walgreens on hwy 50, just west of hwy 12 in Lake Geneva at 9:30. Pulling out at 10:00 sharp. The first meet up spot will be at the intersection of hwy G (Waterville rd) and hwy 18 in Waterville. This will be between 11:00 and 11:15. Spot #2 will be at Culvers off I-94 and hwy V in De Forest at approximately 11:45 --12:00. Chad Nicks will meet us at the ferry as we cross Lake WI. After that another half hour of hilly twist and turns before lunch. We will then go through Devils Lake St Park before making a 180 and back tracking. Many twist and turns lie ahead as we head south.
    Please let me know if you plan on making the trip. Hope to see you there.