Comfort Inn Maggie Valley

• Got a call last night from Comfort Inn...They were verifying reservations. I asked Marie how it was going and she said they had 5 cancellations which was about in line with last year since they book up so far in advance. So anyone needing a reservation close to the action, now's the time.

• Just FYI, I just called teddy and she still has a waiting list and I have a friend who is #4 on that list as of 7:40 this morning. Sure hope rooms open so everyone who wants to go has a chance to join the fun. The Best Western up the street does have rooms available. Same rate and same owner as the Comfort inn

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• If anyone needs a good room The Owner of the Comfort Inn owns the Microtel up the road.This hotel has being going under a total restoration.It has had a total makeover and will be complete by the time SSITS will start.I had a look today.The rooms are very very nice.The hotel will be a Quality Inn and has a great rate if you quote Slingshot Roadster Group.$89.00 quote Slingshot Roadsters.
    Tel 828-926-8554.