Ssbodykits and Givi in Daytona

• After a very productive meeting with GIvi at Daytona today we are pleased to announce we will be making a small modifocation to our bracketry jigs when arriving home ,which will allow for our customers to be able to choose from any one of the monokey, 46 0r 47 liter hardcases

Typically all the monokey hardcases are a substantial amount more money over the blade tech included in our luggage system kit, but as a result of this meeting we are ple[attach=NaN][/attach]ase to announce there will be no upgrade charge for our customers choice of bags !

• originally as shown on the web site, the luggage system kit included the two rear quarter panels, the lower tail cone encompassing the license plate,the two givi bags and all the attachment bracketry
    And all this at a comparable,slightly better price than the Corbin. $3,200 for our entire system. That being said,I received so many request from forum members and very interesting foĺks i was pleased to meet at Daytona , to break that kit down to seperate the givi bags and my attachment bracketry from the fibreglass panels, that I will be happy to do so. But please bear with me for a week or so untill i get home from Daytona to have the store prices seperated and updated on my website.