Ct fellas post up here

• There will b over 2000 bikes there. Tony has about 7or 8 meeting at the address and I have a crew meeting u guys there or at the ride. But there should b about 15 or more that will b on the ride.thats my guess I hope more but either way it will b a nice ride.

• Ok first off I want to say sorry to Phil, Greg ,and Blackdeath.

Ok so as you might guessed things did not go as planed
    we had a group of over 20 slingshot leave libbys to go on the
    Ct United ride everything was going great until we reached
    the parking lot of ride (Norden park) when some guard comes over to my bike and said those
    are not going to be allowed to go on the ride. I wont use the words I said to him but you can guess it wasn't polite. So I asked to see someone in charge to straighten this shit out.
    So they send over an Organizer to talk to me, So I explain to him these machine are street legal motorcycles and that they were allowed on the ride a year before. So he calls his boss and
    tells me yes we can register for the ride but we would not be allowed to park or ride with the other motorcycles we would have to park on the side and wait till the end then we would be allowed on the ride.
    I told him this was unacceptable and is there some else I could talk too he brought me over to the main guy who is in charge of the whole event named Frederick T Garrity so I tried to explain to him how it was wrong to discriminate against one motorcycle from another and that I have seen
    everything from V8 trike to fucking Scooters on this ride before and these are street legal motorcycles
    he told me the same shit we would not be allowed to join the main group of riders so I told him again that is unacceptable he is discriminating against one brand of motorcycle and that I would not allow it
    so he got mad and told me he was going to have me removed by the State police.
    So of course I told him go ahead and that he was being an ass he was throwing away over 2000 in donations away by what he was doing.
    So he came back over to me and said that he has no choice that it was the towns that asked him not to let the Polaris Slingshot in the ride so I called him on that bullshit and asked him what town is going to go against a State which legally register this as a motorcycle. he would not answer me.
    Poor Phil and Blackdeath had a ready registered for the ride before I could tell them what was going on, I'm sorry but I will not be bullied or discriminated on by what I ride If my money is good enough to take then I'm good enough to ride with the group!! Ct united Ride!!

• On a Positive note a when we left the ride we stopped by the 9/11 memorial and we parked to the side a Women came up to me and our group she had tears rolling down her face she had seen the flags on my bike she handed us all a single rose which of course made me start to cry.
    We all laid the roses at the memorial.
    This made up for the whole day in my view this Women had obviously lost someone in the 9/11 attack and to come over to give us a flower just made my day! There is greatness in this world some times you just have to drive a bit farther to find it.

• Wonder if they got wind of some of the things I see the Philly guys doing in videos and said.. Let's keep these machines out? Maybe judges the Sling on things seen? Seen some stupid videos in area myself...

Either way it sucks & it's not right! Did they list on flier or anything no Slingshots? That's like making up rules........ you were allowed last year, what happened??

A nasty letter or article should be sent!!

Sorry to hear it boys, but @ least weather held up

SLINGSHOT LIVES MATTER!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• That was what I said to them there was nothing on the web site that said no Slingshots
    not in the email or on the registration form, It was total bullshit outright discrimination
    against one type of motorcycle.
    I would like it if every Polaris Slingshot owner would post a negative comment on there facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/The-CT-United-Ride-167435296508/

• Were there trikes and Canned Hams there as well?? Were they sent to the back of the bus?? I don't blame you Tony for going off. I just wish Jay was there, so you guys could have tag teamed the haters!!! :00007555::00007555:
    I would have lied to Jay, and told him Frederick T. Garrity ripped down his Trump signs!!! That would have set off an explosion!!! :00008356:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• I drove down from Massachusetts and I registered and paid. We were allowed to ride in the back. It was my first ride there so I don't really know how to feel about it. I was pissed off for a min when we just pulled in and they said we were not allowed but I called down after they said we could ride in the back.
    I still had fun, I had a staff member jump in for the ride and tried to do a FB live but kept cutting out so it was a very short clip. I had to pull off at the end to get gas. I tried contacting Phil I assume I have his number in my phone wrong? So I lost the rest of the Slingshots. Ended up skipping the where they all gathered for food because we were last and it was going to be a shit show. Went to Captains Cove had a drink, then left to grab some non fried food. Apparently the staff woman was like the mayor she knew everyone and I met a lot of people. I took off at 5pm for my 2hr drive to get back home for previous plans.

Sorry to have seen everyone else leave. It sounds like you guys had fun doing your own thing. Maybe we can do a ride with just the Slingshots and plan out something fun. Was good to finally meet some of you and you should get the rest of the Slingshots on this forum. I mentioned it to a few of them.